Jordan Harvey – Strength & Conditioning Coach
A masters graduate from Northumbria University, with an interest in youth development and Para sport. Jordan has worked with various abilities, ages and sports over the last three years including, Rugby League, Basketball, Football, Para Swimming and Para Running. Jordan is from a footballing background, which he played at academy level through his youth, and he now continues to play Saturday League.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc sports conditioning rehabilitation and massage
- MSc strength and conditioning
- UKSCA accredited strength and conditioning coach
- ISAK level 1 anthropometrist
- UKAD Accredited advisor
- Lead academy strength and conditioning coach at Newcastle Thunder
- Strength and conditioning coach at Northumbria University
- Lead strength and conditioning coach at Thorp Academy
- Strength and conditioning coach at Newcastle Eagles
- Intern at Sunderland F.C.