Jordan is currently studying his MSc in Strength and Conditioning at St Marys, Twickenham University after graduating from Loughborough University with a First-Class Honours. His areas of interest include speed and power in team sport and planning strategies to maximise an athlete’s time investment. Jordan initially came to shadow Martin but due to his outstanding academic ability and prior coaching experience he was welcomed onboard as a coach. He shows tremendous passion, often traveling the country to attend workshops with industry leaders such as John Kiely (British Athletics), Martin Evans (British Cycling) and Jamie Pringle (English Institute of Sport).
• First Class Honours from Loughborough University
• Currently progressing through UKSCA Accreditation (UK Strength & Conditioning Association)
• Vast experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with Loughborough Sport
• Sport experience includes County-Level Cricket and University American Football
• Strength and Conditioning Intern at Loughborough University, where he supported the performance teams during their 39th consecutive BUCC’s
• Strength and Conditioning Intern at Newcastle University
• Level 3 Personal Trainer