This e-book was written by Daniel Wood – Performance Nutritionist
Learn about Daniel
Recently graduated with an MSc in Sport Nutrition and has worked for the last 4 years across a wide range of sports from amateur to elite levels. Currently working as a nutritionist within competitive sport climbing and at Newcastle Thunder RL. In addition, Daniel has competed within high-level competition in several sports including Rugby 7’s & Rugby Union (in both England and New Zealand), Kayaking and athletics. Currently training for trials for the development squad at Team GB (Skeleton Bobsleigh). Having such high-level sporting experience has given Daniel the know-how in managing and implementing nutrition into elite sport as well as catering for your everyday gym goer.
- MSc Sport Nutrition
- ISAK level 1 practitioner
- Member of the International Rock Climbing Research Association (IRCRA).
- Strength & Conditioning Coaching
- UKAD accredited advisor
- Published research in the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Academy Nutritionist – Warrington Wolves RL
- Graduate sport scientist Discover your gold Olympic Talent ID – English Institute of Sport.
- Nutritionist – RFU U16’s Wellington Festival.
- TASS pathway and scholarship nutritionist (GB Gymnastics & England Waterpolo) – Liverpool John Moores University.
- Senior S&C intern (GB Archery, Wales Basketball, England Waterpolo) – Liverpool John Moores University
- Nutritionist (pre-season) – Toronto Wolfpack RL.
- Assistant academy S&C coach – Leeds Rhinos RL